Monday, November 22, 2010

Playing with TNT

I recently got a ton of TNT in the game Minecraft.  So I began to experiment with it and blow a few things up like trees, small hills and anything else.  Eventually i found a tunnel system inside of a mountain.  I dedcided that it would be a good idea to make trails of TNT in each of the branches of the tunnel system inside of this montain.  It was not long before i found that not only di the tunnel system go around the mountian, but it also went deep underground.  So I decided to link the massive TNT upper network to the lower one.  When I finally mapped out the tunnel system with TNT, i hadused about 500-700 units of TNT.  This iswhen i decided it was time to set the entire TNT network off with one big bang.  I Ignited one of the TNT and ran away as fast as the game would let me.  Eventhough i was running pretty fast, the TNT still caught up to me and i was killed.  I eventually came back to life and went over to see the damage that had been done.  The entire mountain was gone and there was a giant crater/cave where it had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment